Saturday 27 April 2013

JCB for Rent in UAE with or without CNIA (Oil Field) Passes


Aslam O Alaikum!

We have all kind of Heavy Construction equipment for Rental on monthly or Yearly Basis with CNIA Pass
Cranes, Fork Lifters, Trailers, Boom Truck, Buses, Hiace, Diesel Tanker, Water Tanker, Wheel Loader, JCB, Generators, Compressors and all other equipment.

We have CNIA pass for S1, S2, S3, Borouge, Das Island, Takreer, Ruwais, Taweela, Habshan, Hameem Shah Plant, Bohasa, Asab, Sahil

To Hire Contact on this number


Contact Number : 050-8967035
                      056-2848990
Email: tunzeelji@yahoo.com

6 comments:

  1. Hi, nice post. Well what can I say is that these is an interesting and very informative topic. Thanks for sharing your ideas, its not just entertaining but also gives your reader knowledge. Good blogs style too, Cheers!
    loader rental massachusetts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog. I think it is useful for human being. I love this kind of blog. I have enjoyed it very much. Thanks for admin. I am searching by google using "TLR Carbon wheels". I find more site. I like most one magazine site. you can visit that site: TLR Carbon wheels Thanks everybody.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a contractor and I need various construction machine for my projects. I am looking for JCB on hire. Please provide more information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very amazing, Good Job, Thank you for presenting a wide variety of information.
    JCB Boom Loaders for sale

    ReplyDelete
  5. This article contains information on holistic health and cancer. It provides mind-body-spirit techniques with respect to cancer. Its focus is on how to boost CBD for pain one's energy and immune system and support the body's ability to bring good health. 

    ReplyDelete
  6. I came to this blog and it helped me to add few new points to my knowledge. Actually, I am trying to learn new thing wherever I find. Impressive written blog and valuable information shared here.
    click here

    ReplyDelete